There are many reasons to become a mason. Most men won’t fit the mold.
- The stated goal of freemasonry is to make good men better. Are you a good man? Do you want to be a better man?
- The reasons to be a Mason are not mercenary. Masons are looking to offer help, not looking for a handout. However, you can be sure that another Mason will reach out a helping hand if you truly need it and are worthy. If you are just looking for business connections, join the Rotary Club.
- Masonry isn’t a drinking club, although sometimes we have get togethers, intemperance and excess are not a part of what we are about. If that’s your thing, join The Chive – they do charitable things too.
- Freemasonry is the foundation upon which many organizations (including the US Government, and other organizations) have looked to for how to establish themselves and run effectively. Are you interested in learning about history? Are interested in learning more?
- Freemasonry is Inclusive, not Exclusive. We welcome everyone who meets the basic requirements – belief in a higher power and being a good person are the major ones.
- Freemasonry is the world’s oldest and largest fraternity. Do you want to be a part? Would you like to make some true, life-long friends of similar mind?
If this resonates with you, consider joining a local lodge.